Advertising in Eye Tamil can be an effective and affordable marketing tool for businesses in targeting a clientele base and spreading the word about the business to a lot of people. In this regard, the general terms and conditions of use will be presented and will be combined with other legislation of the website. Prior to the visitors or the users, they will be requested to read these conditions carefully before they make use of the website.
In using the Eye Tamil website, users agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use as presented on the website from the very beginning of using it.
- Under these general terms and conditions of use, Eye Tamil shall also refer to other contracting and associated companies along other terms that govern the purchase order of services and products. Eye Tamil shall not be held liable for the exhaustiveness, up-to-date and correctness of nature of programs or data, content and information available on the website.
- Eye Tamil is also not held liable for any indirect, direct, consequential, special and other damage or loss caused by the reliance or use of information located on the website, including failure to make a gain on business and the loss of other data or programs. This is even if Eye Tamil has already warned of the risk of damage or loss.
- Users are also held responsible for any post or content they have placed on the Eye Tamil website.
- Users must also refrain from placing any content on the site that:
Can Constitute a breach of legal provision or public order include the protection of minorities or minors and defamation;
Is Degrading or Pornographic in Nature;
- Eye Tamil may not be held responsible for the information or messages posted by a user or by 3rd parties online. This is also even if the information can be accessed via Eye Tamil website. Nevertheless, Eye Tamil deserves the right to exercise its unfettered and free discretion to delete, modify and examine any content considered to be defamatory, derogatory, inappropriate, illegal and offensive.
- Eye Tamil is not anymore held liable to users who access websites that are not anymore a part of the website. Users also accept and acknowledge that Eye Tamil has no more control over any information and content posted on the site. In addition, users are accountable for protecting their computers against Trojan horses, viruses and other destructive elements.
- The distribution, modification and reproduction of any content from the website in any manner and in any form are prohibited without the permission of Eye Tamil.
Creating an Account
The sections of the website are designed to be accessible to users who already have created their user accounts. These will allow them to benefit more from the services of Eye Tamil but they will first be required to provide specific information about their own selves. They must also choose a specific password and username to provide accurate, up-to-date and full information.
In addition, Eye Tamil reserves the right to withhold or suspend a user prior to the use of Eye Tamil that proves to be incomplete, not updated and inaccurate. Users are also instructed to be responsible in keeping their password private or confidential. They must also accept and acknowledge their account to be strictly personal. Communicating their password to 3rd parties is also prohibited.
Uses are also liable for any use of their passwords or usernames that they must inform Eye Tamil immediately after any unauthorized use of their passwords and usernames.